[Reader-list] Lt.Col. Purohit and Arabic language lessons

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:58:15 IST 2008

Dear Rajendra
Now you have come to the point. People were asking the same question
in the case of Batla House encounter and other previous terror cases:
HOW does media decide on its own even before the charge-sheet, the
remand, the court apearance and so on? Yes we have come to the common
ground now. Media is neither your friend nor mine. Many people jumped
to the conclusions even then.

But I asked you: where did you get the story about the "technical"
ground of Geelani's acquittal (his having Parliament floor plan) - I
would be keen to know your source...