[Reader-list] SIMI activists found with SAR Geelani CDs: Police

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 22:27:01 IST 2008

Shivam, Your eye sight is testing our patience. Isn't it time you go for a
check ? Tomrw is Sunday. Help yourself.

The article in latter part says "examine in detail the DVDs". This means
studying the DVD minutely and taking help from experts, and even cross-check
if required etc etc.

Even a small kid would make this out. I know for sure you are not a small
kid.

Anyways, you are said to be a 'journalist;. You have a right to question
always. I'm always there to help you, don't worry. :-)