[Reader-list] SIMI activists found with SAR Geelani CDs: Police

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 12:53:50 IST 2008

Strangely, Prakash Ray only has CDs/DVDs of one bent of mind.

Why don't you have the CDs featuring the following:

1. Yasin Malik's acts of terrorism and killings of 'Kashmiri Pandits' in
Kashmir.
2. Benazin Bhutto calling for 'Jihand' and 'Nizam - e - Mustafa' in Kashmir.
3. Bitta Karate's confession statement to a news channel, when he agrees of
killing atleast 20 Kashmiri Pandits
4. Massacre in Wandhama, Nadimarg, Sangramporae, Gool, etc etc.....
5. Sanjay Kak's propaganda movie 'Jashn-e-aazadi' or else 'Aazadi
baara-e-Islam"
6. S.A.R. Geelani, Afzal, Shaukat Guru etc on Parliament Attack.
7. Akshardham Temple Attack in Gujarat.
8. Ragunath Mandir Attck in Jammu, which happened twice.
9. Islamic Terrorists killing 'Amarnath pilgrims' for last so many years.
10. Demolition of Hundreds of Temples in Kashmir.

Go and surrender, that would be better. Its not my Police, its our Police.
This very sentence gives a view of your pervert and corrupt mindset and the
way you have been brainwashed by your masters.

You have sold your conscience....cheap indeed. ahaan ???