[Reader-list] DU allows ‘seminar’ blasting Govt; Geelani is star speaker

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 13:02:51 IST 2008

shivam,

there are journalists who are being paid by separatists in kashmir to
write for azaadi cause ,also kashmir is a distribution ground for fake
currency.

I was wondering whether these paid up writers get fake currency in compensation.

do u as a knowledgeable writer with interest in kashmir shed Some light.

I am not saying u may be one of them,but ur knowledge on the subject
may be interesting.

Pawan
jai andhra  jai hindusthan

On 11/8/08, Shivam V <lists at shivamvij.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> you
>> don't know the address please post it to BJP Headquarters, after all
>> Chandanda is their Rajya Sabha MP.
>>

>> A note to the Gentleman who posted it in the readers list, after taking
>> public interest into consideration. Fire your newspaper boy who didn't
>> deliver you any other paper yesterday; your cable operator who didn't let
>> you watch any news; possible sue Google who screened all the other reports
>> on vandalism in DU.
>>

>> Why should Afzal Guru be hanged? The court said so! Mind you the court did
>> so to satisfy the collective conscious of Indian Community, then for a
>> moment I thought I am a Pakistani. Nevertheless we shall continue—what did
>> court say about SAR Geelani? — He is innocent— who cares— who asked the
>> court to say so? WE THE LAST INDIANS (Read members of the "nationalist
>> organization") think rather insist, a person once accused for Terrorism
>> will
>> remain a terrorist. Oops! What am I saying? How can that be true about a
>> sadhvi? What about the brave soldiers who killed terrorist (Pardon me, I
>> got
>> to spit out, actually terrorists?) who have now confused about their
>> involvement in Malegaon.
>>

>> Let me ask the evergreen experts on almost everything under sky from
>> medicine (until they pointed out that even if a policemen is shot at by a
>> terrorist right at the front, injury would only be in the backside ) to
>> security (Breaking News: Blast in Malegaon, in the same breath, Indian
>> Mujahudin involved). *Doctors,* am I mistaken when I say Bajrang Dal is
>> involved in terrorist activity? *Doctors,* what should I say when a
>> Kashmiri
>> ask, we been telling, army has fundamentalist who commit Human right abuse
>> and bring bad name to that institution, now what? *Doctors, *Is that okay
>> if
>> I call an Indian, that too from 'the integral part of the country' a
>> terrorist when is been acquitted?
>>

>>                  (*To be continued…………*)
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 10:28 AM, chanchal malviya <
>> chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> All in the world has right to speak and speak alound against Hindus..
>>> But Hindus..
>>> If they speak, it is surely communal and if Saadhvi speaks she is a
>>> terrorist...
>>>
>>> Everyone knows that Geelani is one of the accused in Parliament attack
>>> and
>>> he was to speak against Hindus.. But he has freedom as a teacher and
>>> greater
>>> freedom because he is about to speak anti-Hindu....
>>>
>>> Karunanidhi have stressed that Hindus will not be allowed to put 'Tika'
>>> on
>>> their forehead...
>>>
>>> Wait my dear friends.. very soon, you will not be allowed to call
>>> yourself
>>> Hindus... That is the only end of Secularism..

>>> India. "Even the Chief Justice of India has been accused of corruption,"
>>> he
>>> said.
>>>
>>> About 50 persons, including some teachers from different departments of
>>> DU,
>>> participated in the talk. Amid slogans like "Civil Liberties Long Live"
>>> and
>>> "Hindu goons wapas jao", the speakers -- including two working
>>> journalists
>>> and a professor from the Department of Sociology, Jamia Millia Islamia,
>>> Nehsat Quaiser -- professed the cases of banned Muslim group, the
>>> Students'
>>> Islamic Movement of India (SIMI), and the likes of Afzal Guru.
>>>
>>> Talking about the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) activists
>>> opposing the branding of Hindu groups as terrorists, Geelani said,
>>> "Inquilab
>>> comes from the youth. You should not fear these goons and end this
>>> fascism."
>>>
>>> Another speaker said the Malegaon blasts accused, Pragya Singh Thakur,
>>> was
>>> not a sadhvi but the face of Sangh terror. University sources said a
>>> teacher
>>> from the Department of English had booked the hall for organising 'a