[Reader-list] SIMI activists found with SAR Geelani CDs: Police

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 14:14:12 IST 2008

Dear 'Sanjay Kak's' Propaganda agent 'on pay roles of 'Yasin Malik',

Kindly be a little mature while speaking. I'm not in this list because of
you, nor will I leave so easily just because some other 'Prakash Ray'
doesn't want me there.

In a similar fashion that you have written, even I get sad, shocked, and
agitated with the way:

1. Islamic Terrorists kill people of a certain community, and people like
you remain silent.
2. Propagandist like SFI, AISA and now even some 'University Community'
spread hatred, violence inside a central University, that too the 'Delhi
University, quite openly.

There are 1000 expmples to quote atleast. I won't waste my time on it.

We don't belive in blackning of faces or spitting. Its a response by the
common citizens to a sudden aimed provication.

We have and will protest against all terrorists including Yasin Malik, Bitta
Karate, S.A.R. Geelani, Afzal etc. We won't tolerate self styled
'secularists' and so called 'intellectuals' to project them as leaders and
thinkers and parade them to seminars. It just can't happen. Its a open
mockery of our constitution and the democracy.

Try evicting us from the list. You Poor fellow can't even argue... Argument
less 'Hindu Bashers'. Quite unfortunate.

Continue ith this tirade. Each time you spread hatred, violence,
fundamentalist thought.... a slap awaits you.

Love..