[Reader-list] Ralph Nader, "White" Boy?

naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 14:52:45 IST 2008

Well Nader probably feels deeply isolated and like a lonely cassandra.
When bush was still in power, there were many who would listen to him.
But large segments of the nader left voted for obama. So there are
probably electoral and political disappointments that give an extra
edge to nader's fury. And that edge has led him to make the simplistic
uncle tom statement. And davey d blogger is similarly losing it when
calling nader white. Both sides are engaged in tone deaf one liners.
Your use of quote marks gives an extra layer to the term. But the
blogger on the other hand was not as layered, IMO. On the other hand
nader is not only one to have been so careless.  Jesse Jackson said he
would "cut O's balls off."