[Reader-list] [Announcements] Fwd: 20th year celebrations of Salaam Baalak Trust

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Mon Nov 10 00:23:27 IST 2008

fwd
- - - - - - - - - -- - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - --  --

Subject: 20th year celebrations of Salaam Baalak Trust
From: Khan Akif <vizylac at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:22:18 +0530 (IST)
To: announcements at sarai.net

Forward of Invitation from Salaam Baalak Trust

Dear Sir

Greetings from Salaam Baalak Trust (SBT). We are delighted to invite you
to the 20th year celebrations of SBT. Since children love to perform and
it provides them an avenue to express themselves, they have created
fantastic theater, dance and songs performances on the occasion.

We invite you to participate in the events that are planned from 10th
till 12th November in Delhi and 14th-16th November 2008  at 6.30 pm in
Delhi and Gurgaon, Haryana respectively.

There is no entry fee and limits to the audience. Hence you can bring
your friends and family to encourage the participants.

Attached is the invitation card.

Thanking you
With regards
Rajan Jha
Salaam Baalak Trust

I] Anokha Lalten

Chinese lanterns, and dragons interwoven with Indian street theatre
Direction: Swaroopa Ghosh
Executive Producer: A K Tiwari

On 10th and 11th November 08
Time - 6:30 pm
At Chinmaya MIssion Auditorium
89 Lodhi Estate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003

and

On 14th and 15th November 08
Time - 6:30 pm
At Epicentre, Apparel House
Sector 44, Gurgaon

RSVP: 23681 803
             23589 305
             www.salaambaalaktrust.org

II] Dreams: A Dance and Music Production
Choreography: Avinash Yadav
Song Composition: Rene Singh

On 12th November 08
Time - 6:30 pm
At Chinmaya MIssion Auditorium
89 Lodhi Estate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003

and

On 16th November 08
Time - 6:30 pm
At Epicentre, Apparel House