[Reader-list] To the Ku Klux Klan, India Unit.

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:20:23 IST 2008

Dear members of the Indian unit of Ku Klux Klan,

With lots of pain I demand your removal from the list.
I am not someone who demands ban, exit or exile and
I support everyone's right to express his/her opinons here, there, everywhere.
But I cannot tolerate any abuse, voilence or intimidation of any kind.
You have expressed yourself on Kashmir, Hindutwa, Reservation, Nation, Islam
etc. in every manner- ill or well.

I sincerly feel that any debate or discussion is not possible
with fascists and members of Ku Klux Klan. I request the moderator to
ban you for atleast three months.
Since I place this demand, I will not respond to your posts on the
list till February 10, 2009.

Please introspect and try to be a democratic being.

Prakash