[Reader-list] A YEAR OF SHAME

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:34:29 IST 2008

Aarti,

You are just too good at 'innovatively wasting time on 'SARAI'. Grow up
young lady.

I have said whatever I had to. I don't need 'Aarti Devi's' recognition to my
comments in anyway.

Don't shift focus. This ofcourse is about DEMOCRACY, which you guys have
been turning into Dumbocracy for your own self-goals.

There have been numereous attacks on me on this list, which includes name
calling, and even indirect abuses. There have been very serious allegations.
Prove them..and then talk of banning me.

People from ideology who act is tupical street behaviour, don't make you
object to their unfortunate acts of abuses and allegations. But, because a
present a different take on things...I'm always a problem.

Make your intentions clear girl. Study hard...

Go sleep....Its late night now...

Thanks for your long and boring e-mail as always....