[Reader-list] Whose Plot is this really ?

Aman Sethi aman.am at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:09:10 IST 2008

I demand answers too!

Whose plot is this? Who who who?

A plot by an extreme leftist? or a left extremist? or perhaps a
leftish extremist? A pinkish puppet? or a maoist muppet?

A plot by an anti-india agency? because this is clearly a matter of
national security - in fact, a case of extremely national security.

A plot by rightist muslim groups? or a righteous muslim groups? or the
mightiest of muslim groups? or the righty-ist of muslim groups?

A plot by pseudo secularists? or could they be judo peculiarists? Or
ludo lobotomists?

A dictatorial member? But whose?

I'm just plundering whose wart this is !!!

In this whole Ramayana; I feel like Soorpanakha - (or at least Swaroop
Khana)  - who was defaced for no fault of her own! Or Sita - fated to
spend an entire summers of television viewing doing nothing but crying
and muttering under my breadth ...

I know - it's the ISI. Those damn statisticians .. they never could
understand the true nuances of a mythological metaphor....damn
standard deviators! What do they deviate from .. thats what i demand
answers to!
Do not send to know for whom the bell curves..
It curves for me
anxiously awaiting answers
a.