[Reader-list] Whose Plot is this really ?

Abhishek Hazra abhishek.hazra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:52:50 IST 2008

chandrabindoo has to set this to tune!
adding of course, "non-vegetarian younger aunt" to the list.

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/mp/2005/10/08/stories/2005100803310300.htm
(although the write-up doesn't even try to engage with Chandrabindoo's
brilliant and notoriously difficult to translate, citational play_which can
juggle ultraviolet radiation (ati-beguni rashmi) and 'beguni' (fried brinjal
/ aubergine) in the same lyric

abhishek