[Reader-list] Fw: Re: Fwd: About the list

Vedavati Jogi vedavati_jogi at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 11:14:27 IST 2008

--- On Sat, 15/11/08, Vedavati Jogi <vedavati_jogi at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Vedavati Jogi <vedavati_jogi at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] Fwd: About the list
To: tapasrayx at gmail.com
Date: Saturday, 15 November, 2008, 1:43 PM

Thank you very much for giving credit to me for initiating discussion on ‘hindutva’ on readers-list and thus imposing my agenda on the list.

On first place I never had any agenda in my mind. When I found some ‘secular’ voices were indulging in Hindu bashing, I could not myself from exposing those ‘secular lies’. My mails were termed as ‘rant’ ‘not worth paying attention’ etc. but surprisingly non of the ‘seculars’ could argue and prove his/her point logically, instead some of them preferred to use filthy language and tried to abuse me.

If showing sympathy towards antinational elements in India (only because they happen to be Muslims) is ‘liberalism’ then I am not a ‘liberal’.

If supporting Kashmiri Pandits’ cause is a narrow mindedness then I am a narrow minded person.

When Babri Masjid was dismantled, majority of Hindus were happy, (one may or may not accept). And I will not hesitate to accept that I was one of them because I am sure non of the countries on this Earth would ever take pride for her invader’s deeds. Babar was an invader!

If throwing out Bangladeshi Muslim infiltrators is a fascism, then I must admit I am a fascist because (1) Firstly that is having disastrous consequences. (2) Secondly, I can’t forget that Bangladesh (then East Pakistan) was formed by partitioning my India on religious basis.

If equating SIMI and Sangh Pariwar is a secularism then I am definitely not a secular person because while Sangh pariwar is ‘anti SIMI’, while ‘SIMI’ is ‘anti national’ – there  is a huge difference between the two.

BUT,

At the same I have great respect for Dr. A. P. J. Kalam,  I am a great admirer of Late Mohammad Rafi, Bismillah Khan, …………..Aamir Khan, Irfan Pathan, Sania Mirza etc etc. Because I don’t have anything to do with their religion, they are the Indians who have contributed greatly to the progress of their Motherland.

I  am like any other Indian who wants to live peacefully with his/ her Muslim brothers and sisters because I can very well understand  the difference between Jehadis and a common Muslim. Unfortunately Pseudo-secularists on this list don’t seem to understand this difference otherwise they would not have supported Afzal Guru.

Its my honest opinion that not Jehadis or terrorists  but ‘pseudo secularists’ are the real culprits who creating gulf between Hindus and Muslims.