[Reader-list] About the list

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Sat Nov 15 11:22:25 IST 2008

Dear Tapas,

I agree with you on all the things that you say. I am just arguing
for a degree of restraint on our part so that it sets an example
about how the tone of a measured and thought out response to fascism
might be honed by its adversaries. I am well aware of the signs of
fascism 'creeping'. And as you say what we are seeing is only the tip
of a far bigger iceberg. Let's remain patient, intelligent and vigilant.

regards

Shuddha

Shuddhabrata Sengupta
The Sarai Programme at CSDS