[Reader-list] Fwd: SHOCKING HEALTH FACTS:

s|s supreet.sethi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:13:55 IST 2008

Death by Chocolate (and religion)

Chocolate can be lethal. In case of dogs the dosage can be as small as
240gms. It is lethal to humans too.

Salt. We use it everyday. Only 300 grams is enough for horrific death,
where either your blood vessels would burst or your heart would
explode.

Large number of people die of 'carbohydrates'. Most people know it by
common name diabetes.

My point being, stop playing local bogeyman in the name of science.
There are enough second rate sci-fi movies doing a better job.

Oh the best one being your coke and mentos thing. Its an urban legend.
I have had coke and mentos. It tastes code. Also I happen to have seen
many many seasons after I did.

Skeptics have no religion, because skeptics are even skeptical about
their own kind.

PS: BTW do try, coke and mentos, it can be a source of endless fun for
hours. watch the video http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoB0MHVBvM

--
~preet~