[Reader-list] Fwd: Nytimes spoof

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Mon Nov 17 11:12:45 IST 2008

Dear all

there was some curiosity on the list about this project. I am sending
(yet another) mail that reached me with details about the project.
And i think many people will remember also the Yes Men's project that
made it look like the Dow Chemical company was apologising to the
victims of the Bhopal tragedy on BBC ...

best

Monica Narula
Raqs
Sarai-CSDS