[Reader-list] "Voters in Kashmir defy winter chill, separatists" (Kashmir Polls - first reports)

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:40:52 IST 2008

I have a couple questions if someone can answer.
What percentage of J&K people live in Sonawari to consider that the polling
in the state has been abysmal?

Secondly, if PDP was that sure that it is not a good time to hold elections
and that people won't turn out for voting, why did the party contest the
elections?