[Reader-list] Safety of list-members

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:15:58 IST 2008

I can still understand your e-mail and maybe agree or disagree; but
unfortunately the last line of your e-mail speaks volumes about your sick
mentality. How did you bring in 'CASTE' here ? This is precisely your
problem, Shivam.

Work on it dude....or it will be a cure less disease.

Also, scan more of your e-mails from the archives and you will mind more
hatred, allegations etc.

Who did I say was a 'paid agent' ? Not you ?

Thanks