[Reader-list] [Announcements] Call: Typos in the Writing on the Wall

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Tue Nov 18 14:51:51 IST 2008

Call for submissions
Typos in the Writing on the Wall

Last date for Edition #1: January 15, 2009

Sarai Media Lab announces an open call for submissions to "Typos in the
Writing on the Wall", a forum for experimenting and freestyling with
media forms. We invite participants to our online platform, beginning
with Edition #1 of "Typos in the Writing on the Wall". There will be an
open call every couple of months for subsequent editions, from which we
will curate selections for exhibitions, local and travelling events,
open mics and spontaneous collaborations. Meanwhile, we will upload
selected entries on the Sarai website
[http://www.sarai.net/practices/media-forms/typos-in-the-writing-on-the-wall-1]
and on our blog [http://typosforum.wordpress.com/].

Call for submissions:
http://www.sarai.net/practices/media-forms/typos-in-the-writing-on-the-wall-1/call
Submission guidelines:
http://www.sarai.net/practices/media-forms/typos-in-the-writing-on-the-wall-1/submission-guidelines

Further queries write to typos [at] sarai.net
Contact: http://www.sarai.net/about-us/contact