[Reader-list] I was tortured, made to see obscene CD: Sadhvi

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:45:38 IST 2008

Vivek,

I am not silent. This group has become "merrily dead" on this case. People
who have been using every opportunity to raise a voice against the state in
different cases , be it Geelani , Afzal , batla House etc etc have suddenly
and interestingly preferred to remain quite.

It seems for them this case has been God send and as if their point has been
proved.

This selective role play by few actually raises a suspicion............

For me .....both torture and terrorism is condemnable......be it anyone.

Pawan