[Reader-list] Is India Within Its Rights to Attack Pakistan?

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:54:50 IST 2008

 Was US within its rights to attack Iraq?

Pakistan too is suffering from terrible truck blasts and hundreds of killings.

Violence is violence , and we need to condemn it unanimously.

Death, and the pain of innocent people lives is at stake.

All the world leaders including Pakistan and Bangladesh have  strongly
condemned the on going tragedy of Mumbai.

there are no sufficient words to condemn it, but i believe, a war cry
is not the answer

peace and love is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com