[Reader-list] Words After Violence

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 23:08:17 IST 2008

I think you forgot to offer an unequivocal condemnation of what happened.
Thankfully not everyone will become speechless. It was henous,  gruesome,
barbaric, inhuman. It deserves condemnation without any nuances. Those who
can take some of the most powerful people of the world hostage, it won't be
difficult at all for them to attack and take hostages in our schools,
colleges, universities and other such institutions. Somebody needs to root
out this evil that divides human beings and those people who  nurse such
hateful feelings.