[Reader-list] DesiHaat.com - Announcing the formal launch...

Nishikant Kapoor nkapoor at webrachna.com
Thu Oct 2 11:32:24 IST 2008

Dear Fellow Desies,

We are very proud to announce the formal launch of an innovative and
unique online resource for the Indian community - http://www.DesiHaat.com/.

The timing of this launch could not have been any better, i.e., right in
  time for blessings from the Goddess of Wealth, Devi Laxmi. And to
really light up your Diwali, and of course, to introduce DesiHaat.com,
we are offering you a chance to participate in Diwali Quiz, and win the
first prize of $101! Yes, $101 ... C A S H ...

Now that you have your account info, you can visit
http://www.desihaat.com right away, or continue to read further about
DesiHaat.com.

DesiHaat.com (DH) offers a unique opportunity to local entities to
showcase their latest products and information through the use of a
dedicated channel on the Home page of DesiHaat.com - a channel that is
created and maintained entirely by the local entity. They get to put in
what they think is the best information for their consumers - text,
pictures, audio, video, whatever, but decent and family-friendly.

Users from the community on the other hand, get to decide which
entities' channels they want to retain on THEIR Home page. If they like
the local entity, and want to stay abreast with the latest news/promos
from that entity, good for both otherwise, users can simply turn off
(remove) that channel from the main page.

DesiHaat.com thrives on the community participation, and eliminates
incorrect, ineffective and futile information based on the feedback,
thereby leaving you with the fresh, accurate and trusting information.
We hope you will like DesiHaat and be an integral member of this online
community.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions, concerns
and/or suggestions.

Happy Diwali and take care,
Administrator, DesiHaat.com (DH)
http://www.desihaat.com/
Bringing the Desi community together...in our very own Haat style.