[Reader-list] DesiHaat.com - Announcing the formal launch...

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:55:16 IST 2008

Hi Fatimah and all.
I have noticed that spammers start getting worse if you respond to them.
Sometimes spams are sent to randomly generated IDs, once you respond to
them, you are confirming the existence of the e-mail account. They may not
drown in the wealth, they might drown you and us in the spams now.
It might sound moderator like, but I will request you not to post the mails
of personal nature to the list. In this mail you were addressing some
wayward spammer. If you must, please do not use reply all option.

Regards
TaraPrakash