[Reader-list] Sindh-Rajasthan COnference 2009

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 19:21:32 IST 2008

Dear Shivam,

Thanks for your immediate response. We welcome you in Hyderabad for the coverage of this event. Please send us your details a mentioned in the email.

As Sindh and Rajasthan have historical cultural and geo-political interconnections and  the population of the both states share same past and historical roots. We want to revive these relations by encouraging people-to-people contact. This will also help Pakistan-India Peace Initiatives. I think, this is the proper time to interact through Monabau-Khokhrapar border.

I will also send you the concept and other details of the event.

Kind Regards,

Zulfiqar

      Get your new Email address!