[Reader-list] Fwd: Protest Against attacks on christain in Orissa and Karnataka

Shilpa Phadke phadkeshilpa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:00:48 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hasina khan
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 12:01:33 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Protest Against attacks on christain in Orissa and Karnataka

Dear all,

As women's groups, we are organising a silent march, protesting the
continuing attacks on Christians, their homes, property and churches
in Orissa and Karnataka, on the 8th of October from 3 pm. We shall
gather at 3 pm at Churchgate station and march in silence to Hutatma
Chowk, from there we shall continue to Azad Maidan, where there will
be a few speakers who will address the gathering, and songs and some
slogans. As groups we will be carrying placards and banners but the
march itself will be a protest in silence. Several students from
Nirmala Niketan and TISS will be participating in the march.
Please join in large numbers and inform others too about this protest march.

Hasina for Awaaz-e-Niswan, Mumbai