[Reader-list] Stupid Intellectual Fads.

Nazneen Anand Shamsi nazoshmasi at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 4 22:30:25 IST 2008

Dear Partha,

Thank you for sharing with us how you judge people. I agree with your
underlying assumptions. But at the same time don't you feel that 'judging
people' is a far more complex exercise than a mere signification of their
likes or dislikes or indifference as a forwarded post perhaps suggests.

The poet comments- 'Insaan ki parakh main hay sau bhul ka andesha'.

Warm regards

Nazo