[Reader-list] Rescue the Rescue by Friedman

Naeem Mohaiemen naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:44:56 IST 2008

HI Tara
Just finished reading your text. It's quite eerie how both both James
McDonald and Matt Taibbi have zeroed in on Friedman's "Cinnabon" as a
target for irritation.

Friedman has a thing for fast food and theory.

He famously said two countries that both had McDonalds would never go
to war with each other.

Guess again...

http://www.siberianlight.net/2008/09/16/russia-georgia-mcdonalds-theory-of-war/