[Reader-list] [Announcements] Fwd: IFFI: Short Film Center

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Mon Oct 6 14:16:47 IST 2008

Fwd:
Subject: Invitation for Short Film Center

From: sfc at shortfilmcenter.org

==========================

Dear Sir / Madam,

Season’s Greetings! I am pleased to inform you that on the sidelines of
the *INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL OF INDIA, GOA,* this year, we, have
created a business platform for short and documentary films in Goa. This
unique platform titled *SHORT** FILM CENTER* is being organized between
23 November – 1 December 2008.

*The Short Film Center offers an opportunity to reach out to 5,000 film
makers from one single platform and that too in a week’s time. It may be
of interest to you as a Buyer at the SFC, you can do Presentations of
your requirements to a large number of film makers, preview and judge
their quality of work, discuss and negotiate with them in a cozy
environment that Goa offers.*

* *

The SFC also has two competitive sections:

   1. International Competition for shorts and documentaries under 30
      minutes
   2. Shorts and documentaries on environmental issues under 30 minutes

Both sections together offer prize money of USD 26,000 and would be
judged by two different juries of internationally acclaimed film makers.
The film makers are submitting their films through our on line partners
REELPORT, Germany on their website: www.reelport.com
<http://www.reelport.com> or directly on or before 15 October 2008.
Other details on the SFC are on our web site: www.shortfilmcenter.org
<http://www.shortfilmcenter.org>

Agencies like Peaceful fish and Hupert Bals Foundation, Canal+ has
confirmed its participation for SFC. We therefore invite you to
participate in SFC.

I will appreciate, if you could confirm your participation by 10^th
October 2008.

Milind Joshi,

SFC Coordinator.