[Reader-list] New face of terror: Educated and professionals

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:21:48 IST 2008

Dear Nazo

i dont if this is what we call black humour, but  your creative  piece
has indeed intensified the unfortunate subject 'New Face of Terror' .

i thought of Ronald Barthes who wrote a famous pieces on the Negro Boy
in French Uniform in Salute ( image in Paris Match ).

it is indeed sad..... and time to ask questions

love
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com