[Reader-list] rants against media and politicisation

mahmood farooqui mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:06:06 IST 2008

Thanks Nazo. I just wanted to probe your deep anxiety about the personal. I
do believe in caste. I am also doing exemplary work in other fields but I am
deeply dissatisfied with the examples that abound. My public persona is best
crafted after sundown.

And since Zaat, in the sense that you use it, is about biological ancestry,
you should go back to my original question. I am not interested in it.

But it is good to pique my interest.