[Reader-list] Fwd: Send fax to Chief Minister of Maharashtra against the coming up of Dow

Rohit Shetti rohitism at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 11:53:21 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shashi Sonawane <lokshashanandolan at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 9:32 AM
Friends,

The International Campaign for Justice in Bhopal had launched a fax campaign
against the coming up of Dow Chemicals in Shinde, Pune.

We have been fighting and shall continue to fight tooth and nail against
Dow.

We request you all to send fax to our Chief Minister of Maharashtra through
the link given below.

Stop Dow in Pune – send a fax to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra
today!<http://www.boston4bhopal.org/writefax_pune2.php>

Supporters from all over the world are sending this fax. Please join this
campaign. Tell our friends send this fax. This action might also make
difference.

Shashi Sonwane
National Convenor - Yuva Bharat

- --
LOKSHASAN ANDOLAN
Swatantrya - Samata - Bandhutva - Swawalamban
FOUNDER - Justice P.B. Sawant (retd.)
President - Justice B.G. Kolse-patil (retd.) (9822434343)
Working President - Com. Vilas Sonawane (9422520574)
Shashi Sonawane (9967134717)