[Reader-list] [Announcements] Invitation to two performances in Delhi

Logos Theatre logos.theword at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 11:51:03 IST 2008

Hello everyone,
          I'd like to invite you to two upcoming performances at IIT-Delhi:

On the 18th, I'd be performing "Somewhere A Country", a solo performance in
Spoken Word and "Unword", at the IIT auditorium at half past six in the
evening. This features Spoken Word (my own poetry as well as pieces by Dylan
Thomas, Anna Akhmatova, Mahmoud Derwish, etc.), movement, and digital
imagery by Honey Bajaj, Shilo Shiv Suleiman and others.

On the 21st, I am performing Shreds and Patches, my solo, devised
Shakespeare piece, also at the IIT auditorium at half past six in the
evening. This is a piece which has been in performance over the last year
and a half all over the country and tries to look for many  Shakespeares -
the deeply personal, the political and the universal.

Please do come to watch the performances, and do extend the invitation to
your friends in Delhi. Both performances are open to all.

Warm regards,
Arka

--
Logos Theatre