[Reader-list] Fwd:Understanding Hindutva

Fatima sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 16 09:58:37 IST 2008

Dear Lalit
Ethnic cleansing of Hindu pandits in Kashmir certainly needs to be condemned - no body is justifying that. I never claimed that Kashmiri Muslims or Muslims in general or Arabs welcome everyone in their fold. It is you made the claim that "Hindus have always welcomed persecuted communities from the entire world". So why are they persecuting their fellow Indians now in Kandhamal?