[Reader-list] HOW SECULAR IS INDIA TODAY?

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:54:04 IST 2008

Britta,

Do not despair. You, I, and others who do not have to die in riots ...
at least that is how things have been for me so far, but who knows ...
can look at the lighter side. How desperate the writers of these posts
sound, going by their tone. I, and probably some others, have simply
filtered out some of these folks. But I have kept a few gushers keep
...ing (choose your body-function verb) into my mailbox to mark their
territory, so as to amuse myself with the sight, rather perversely.
When I decide I have had enough, I will shut out these too.

They know they can never win an argument, because they speak a
completely different language, which the rest of the members have no
intention of speaking. So why do they keep repeating these things ad
nauseum? I suspect their intention is not only to hijack this list as
you mention but also to *crash the server* if they can't. I think the
time will come when they will have to be shown the door so that the
list is not physically wrecked.

Till then, hold your nose and try to laugh.

Tapas