[Reader-list] Condemning one person's act; praising the same act by another. Munaafaqat?

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:01:02 IST 2008

dear Kshmendra

logically you are right, like efficient advocate, but what you miss is
the subject  logic is  not the only key to all the kinds of discourses
in the world.

one was  the simple forward of a news item on Zardari which was meant
to appease the USA,
and other was about a deep thing, it prompted me to write on death,
intense subject, i like to talk about it endlessly.

besides that, i find  most of your reflection on List quite
interesting and not in variance with what i think, be it caste or
understanding of religion.  there is nothing wrong to be boldly known
as kashmiri pandit, but a sudden solidarity in support of KP brethren
make it a little shallow. with due regards to your observation on my
different take on matters which are similar. we differ on
understanding on kashmir, but that normal. kashmir is a subject which
generates outlooks, we are not the only exceptions.

needless to say that how many times my identity as INDER SALIM has
been abused by the same KP brethren, and your silence on that
disappointed me. truly.

i am really expecting much more than what you tell us through your reflections.

you certainly have cultivated a better logistic than me, but as my
younger brother, i suggest you to be cooler

with lot of love
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com