[Reader-list] Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani...

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 01:34:22 IST 2008

Aditya,

If I remember correctly, you posted something three or four days ago,
to the effect that the man was going to have that operation. I'm sure
everyone got the point you were trying to make, which is the
contradiction between Geelani's words and his deeds, at least when it
came to his own wellbeing. There is no sense in providing us with a
running commentary on his health now.

Tapas