[Reader-list] Another 'encounter' averted in Jamia area?

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 10:42:04 IST 2008

So we are reaching (if we haven't already reached) that stage where we will
defend the chain snatchers and other criminals on the basis of their faith?
Hindus will give protection to Hindu chain snatchers, pedophiles, molesters
and Muslims will do likewise? A Hindu thief will scream for help in the
vicinity of Jhandevalan (RSS office) and Muslim thief close to Jamia?

All I can think of is Kamleshwar's "Kitne Pakistan".