[Reader-list] mockery of death: Tehelka

Fatima sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 18 18:11:08 IST 2008

No, no, no... we can't do away with death penalty. How can we kill the Muslims terrorists then in encounters. After all, encounters are death sentences (without trial and judgment). These are the only way to kill people at will. We can't do away with death penalty. No way. If you do want to remove it, then invent a gun that freezes the entire action accused in an encounter, so that we'll know exactly happened.