[Reader-list] Take life as it is with joys and sorrows with equanimity

rajendra bhat raja_starkglass at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 12:41:36 IST 2008

Dear Prabhakar,

 While my empathies are with you on your feeling sick about the type of different response you see on the readers list, the spiritual side in us show us the way forward, take the life as it is, the brickbats and boukets are part of the life, neither shall we get flattered by the praise, nor shall we shrink at the heap of abuses, it is all taken with equanimty for the good of the life in society that we live in. Shirking away from our duties because of any abuses is not the way. It is bound to be there in life, sorrows are part f life.Only caution to have is not to hurt others as far as possible, but if inevitable, show where they belong, dustbin of time.!

Respectful greetings to sensitive minds in the list.