[Reader-list] Made in Pakistan by Kamal Hak

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:02:03 IST 2008

Made in Pakistan by Kamal
Hak<http://kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/2008/10/made-in-pakistan-by-kamal-hak.html>
Trading
has begun across LOC in Kashmir . The Kashmiri Muslims must be feeling
happy, excited and great. They will now have the access to the pious produce
of their religious fraternity. The quality or price will no longer be a
concern. Those considerations are reserved for the things produced by kafirs
in Hindustan .

One day in early eighties I was sitting with the owner of United Medical
Hall, Kupawara in the course of my duties as a medical representative. It
was a good day for business as sowing season had just finished and the
villagers were now flocking to either courts for settling scores with their
neighbours or to doctors for obtaining prescriptions for glucose bottles.

Gul Saeb of United Medical Hall was a nice and simple man. People also
called him khuda dost as he was truly a gentle person who was never provoked
into raising his voice. At this particular moment when my attention was
focused on exploring the possibilities of reducing the gap between my sales
target and achievement; and while I was motivating a salesman to give me the
actual stock position of my products I found Gul Saeb engaged in an animated
discussion with a Khoja.

"Hak saeb, please explain to Haji Saab." Gul Saeb turned towards me with
visible signs of frustration on his face.

Read more here -
http://kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/2008/10/made-in-pakistan-by-kamal-hak.html

Please do leave your comments on the blog.

Thanks

--
Aditya Raj Kaul

Campaign Blog: http://kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/