[Reader-list] Hindu group behind Malegaon blast: Police

kirdar singh kirdarsingh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:55:48 IST 2008

When Bill Clinton visited Delhi some years ago, he had brought his
dog, which got lost in Delhi. The Delhi police was asked to find the
dog and they were given 24 hours to finish the job.
But they took four days to find it, and finally brought a tiger on the
fifth day. When Clinton's security men asked why they took so long,
and where is the dog, they pointed towards the tiger saying. "Here it
is… it took four days for it to confess that it is Clinton's dog."