[Reader-list] Real Face of Terrorist Yasin Malik

Syed Yunus delhi.yunus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:26:28 IST 2008

May be I m wrong while using 'ruling kashmir' what i meant was young leaders
who will determine the future.

I can understand how terrorising it must be to  face the bullets, for any
body.

Also there are numerous version of Nizam-e- mustafa & not  not only islamic
state, For instance I'm an indian, which is not an Islamic state still I get
ample scope to follow Nizam-e-Mustafa, while dealing with people, doing
business, being a community member of the neighbourhood, doing charity,
while travelling in other countries. performing my work duties etc. and I do
all this openly with out any guilt (or commiting any crime) because it does
not harm any body ( not even verbally)

also the true Nizam-e mustafa do not approve of terrorising people at gun
point :)
but it clearly stops people to say bad words or malign somebody.

Im keen on listening you &  other people on this list,

best,

Yunus