[Reader-list] Real Face of Terrorist Yasin Malik

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:15:57 IST 2008

Inder Salim,

I don't see a point in your e-mail response and thus don't want to continue
this discussion.

Whatever I had to clarify, I have done already.

Why should I be concerned if a Terrorist is mobbed up someday by common
people and beaten? (I'm not refering to this paricular ink incident) He is
facing what he once himself had sown. I need not yet again remind you the
famous Kashmiri one liner about "Soyeth".

And, its needless to drag this debate...

A Fanatic Terrorist will remain a Terrorist. You may go on defendig his
cowardly acts; but does it help? !!! Not me, not you, not him.

He has to repay...Someday.

Take Care

Aditya Raj Kaul