[Reader-list] Real Face of Terrorist Yasin Malik

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:56:22 IST 2008

 7. Yasin Malik is defended by a good lobby of activists, lawyers,
bureaucrats and others. I need not mention 'why' atleast hundred cases
against him; which I've a list of are not moving ahead. He is a puppet at
the hands of various agencies inside and outside the country. He is an
important tool to turn, control and ignite or sweep Kashmir Internal
Politics.

He has been a killer, kidnapper and a rapist of not only Kashmiri Pandits,
but even Kashmiri Muslims and even IAF personnel who were killed in a
non-combat situation. What could be worse? He enjoys free movement inside
and outside the country inspite of several cases pending against him. Today
25th October, is one such hearing of his case in the TADA Court in Jammu
where the case has been on for last 18 years and he rarely attends.

I fail to understand where did I corner you or scream at you. Just another
figment of imagination you live with Sonia. Kindly WAKE UP !!!!! We do
protest with the state whereever possible; but similarly we protest with the
HR bodies who have been silent on this deamon turned Godfather of many. We
can't and won't stop protesting against him. He killed and raped our
brothers and sisters.  He was the initiator of  terrorism which led to
exodus of an entire community of 'moderate and peaceful Pandits'.

How can you sit and reconcile with such a psychopath?

Just memorising speaches and giving 'Takrir' in Kashmir doesn't make a
leader of him. He has been a Terrorist and needs to face justice delivery
mechanism.

Its strange why you are going out of bounds to save him. What makes you
speak for him ? Can I smell something?

8. JKLF was a banned organisation and strangely after 2000 no one knows why
nothing happened. GoI needs to be taken to task for this. No one wishes to
dine or be with this crazy Yasin Malik. No one cares a shit about him.

In the recent India Today Conclave, actress Preity Zinta expressed
reservations of sharing platform with such a person. Similar was the reacton
from Shekhar Kapur and lot many delegates.

He is widely known as a person who killed innocents. Watch Tim Sebestian's
BBC Hard Talk with much famous terrorist Yasin Malik. Malik's silence speaks
a thousand words.

You can do anything with him; that is your personal matter. None of my
business. But, remember it was you who questioned my right to protest at
Jantar Mantar not me. So, Kindly think and then type.

9. If someone kills your parents and brother tomorrow in the name of
religion and after a few days says I didn't mean to do it and apologise for
the same and you come to know he has done the same with 100 more people;
will you sit silently and celebrate the killings in your family? No country
is different. I still believe in the law of the land. Hopefully, soon Yasin
Malik will be behind bars and get sevearest punishment. From 1989 to 1994 he
was a hardcore terrorist. He raped and then cut Sarla Bhat into pieces. He
killed Tikka Lal Taploo in broad day light in busy Lalchowk area. Yasin
Malik even killed Director Doordarshan Lass Kaul. And, you want to encourage
him. What about Justice, Human Rights and Law now? Or, does something else
push you to speak in Yasin's favour. Why isn't the same when your Narender
Modi is in picture ?

10. Obviously, I and 'Roots In Kashmir' world-wide initiative would continue
to campaign and spread awareness against this maniac and psychopath killer
and terrorist Yasin malik who unfortunately roams free. In early 90's, my
community met exodus; just for your information. If we seek for our rights
and justice now; is it a crime ? We have a right to ask and question. We
have a right to protest. We have a right to take legal course. And, the
public voice counts; not of 'terrorist' or their supporters. All through our
conversation, it is clear something really motivates you to support Yasin
Malik. And, I can't take it just as a geuine concern or a support for some
movement. There is a lot behind the curtains.

What charisma does a terrorist have who is a 10th fail and was a street
hooligan till he reached 20 years of his age ? Your statements make me laugh
Sonia Jabbar. Atleast, save some shame.

I dare you to bring Yasin Malik yet again to New Delhi. Cardreless you are;
because no-one supports the so called aazadi (zaharbadi) and everyone just
wants peace and no more of Yasin Malik. Money flow continues.

I don't know how you know so much about Yasin Malik's internal group
details, money matters and even cardre. Things don't seem as bright.

11. We support the peace process; but not one hijacked by likes of Yasin
Malik. Till a dirty fish like him rules the pond; dirt will remain intact.
Once it is gone; peace is here to stay. And, why do we need to talk to him ?
Does he have a mandate ? We know how people are brought in the protest
rallies in Kashmir at gun point or by providing money etc. It is just the
way Congress or BJP organise mass rallies. So, don't deviate attention,
there is no such mass movement or so called aazadi sentiment. An aazad
Kashmir will crumble in a few seconds as a pack of cards.

Kashmir has always been an integral part of India historically,
geographically, culturally, and politically. There is no second thought on
this.

The likes of terrorist Yasin Malik and their supporters if they wish to,
should be transported outside Indian boundaries; they need not stay in
Kashmir. Enough of bloodshed and massacres.

A common man wants peace; and that doesn't seem coming till such terrorists
roam free. Well, Sonia you have no extra Power to predict what might happen
in future and in which direction talks will shape up.

It might just happen that your good friend Yasin Malik is killed by his own
people, as has been the trend because of their intra group rivalry. I'm sure
you are aware of this after being so close to your Yasin 'Sahab'. Also,
Yasin might soon be behind bars convicted in just so many cases pending
against him. Oh yeah you would certainly talk to him and meet him, but in
the Central Jail ... :-)

And, you are no one to reconcile on our behalf. I don't knpow where from you
jumped into Kashmir Politics; unless their are some big external hands
guiding you into it.

Well, I don't have problems if you meet Syed Sallaudin either. This is
purely your wish. You have such bent of mind. You can as well go and meet
Osama Bin Laden. Wish you all success in encouraging terrorists.

Yasin Malik and Syed Salludin have no role in Kashmir. Terrorism that they
started doesn't force us to include them in talks. Lets see how things shape
now... We both would be here somewhere.

And lastly, let me reiterate what I said earlier for you to understand
clearly. I've nothing against you, why should I ? But, this bloody Yasin
Malik is a terrorist and a mass killer. He needs to be transported to his
right location. And, you will find me and 'Roots In Kashmir' protesting or
campaigning against this monster friend of yours. Be happy !!!!

Now, go and prepare for Yasin's wedding in Jail.

P.S. - It would be best if we end this discussion here itself, I don't want
to publicly abuse Yasin Malik now on this forum. And, try and be a bit
tollerant and appreciate the other opinion; or else your intentions are at
doubt.

Best,