[Reader-list] Real Face of Terrorist Yasin Malik

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 11:45:53 IST 2008

Inder,

I do not either condemn the demolition of a structure in Ayodhya for
re-building of grand Rama temple and neither condemn what happened to Yasin
Malik.

Yasin Malik , for his crimes should have been sent to gallows long back. And
we trust the Indian system , sooner or later he would be there.

Roots would keep on being focussed on yasin Malik for it serves two ends.

a. Yasin was the first person to get guns to Kashmir and the backbone of the
"Jihad".
b. Yasin Malik is sarling of Indian beurocrats and Indian strategists. We
would not let them make a hero out of villian , even if it means our exile
from Kashmir for a longer duration.

Sonia : I know you have been closely associated with Kashmir issue at
different levels. I know you have good access and information. Atleast you
should have been honest for Yasin's crime and you know he DID it. Pls accept
what is known and what is right. Thats whats the differnce. Roots is honest
if not diplomatic.

Pawan