[Reader-list] FOURTH ESTATE CRITIQUE Urgent Appeal: Call/Fax/email to Kerala ministers to stop assault on the peaceful protesters

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:21:11 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anant maringanti <anant_umn at yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [foil] Urgent Appeal: Call/Fax/email to Kerala ministers
to stop assault on the peaceful protesters

There was a press conference to appeal against the union action in
Delhi at 4.30 this evening. Reports should be appearing sometime
tonite. It is not just the CITU but INTUC, AITUC, BMS, UTUC, KTUC
have also joined in this. It is pointless addressing the party at this
point - Prakash Karat is camping in Trivendrum and has been
unavailable to the public. For what it is worth, here are two more
contacts worth chasing down.
anant

General Secretary
Indian National Trade Union Congress