[Reader-list] Noorani Reads the Fine Print of the Amarnath Accord

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Wed Sep 3 16:07:53 IST 2008

Dear all,

The link to the Noorani article in the Greater Kashmir Newspaper in
my earlier post got inadvertently truncated. Here is the correct link.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/full_story.asp?
Date=3_9_2008&ItemID=26&cat=1

Thanks, Tilak Upadhyay for pointing this out.

best,

Shuddha

On 03-Sep-08, at 3:16 PM, Shuddhabrata Sengupta wrote: Dear all