[Reader-list] Have you seen this face of the world's largest democracy?

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:13:44 IST 2008

Shivam,
You posted some information and i posted some too. How does it pain you when
I share some more information about Kashmir ?

What is your definition of democracy ? What is your definition of secular ?
And why does your definition of secular comes only when you have to discuss
the army crack down in Kashmir or Gujarat ?

Where does this definition disappear when you discuss the forced exodus of
Kashmiri minorities [ Hindus ] from Kashmir ? Where does it disappear when
you forget the burning of the whole bogey of Sabarmati Express ?

Can we have a debate on your idea of secularism ?

If you can , i may give you an measurement index !

Lastly , no Kashmiri [ Hindu ] has ever been trigger happy nor been happy at
any Killing and neither have any one picked a knife or a gun.The blame for
what is happening should go to the terrorists and their Hurriyat leaders.

Pawan