[Reader-list] 24 hours of Nuremberg - NON STOP FILM FESTIVAL 7/8 November 2008

vier undzwanzig nonstopfilmfestival at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 3 23:41:30 IST 2008

Dear filmmakers,

we invite you to participate again at our international short film festival.

We still accept films for our festival on November 7/8.

At the 24 hours of Nuremberg, all films are screened NONSTOP, beginning on Friday 07.11.2008, 21h until Saturday 08.11.2008, 21h, in the order submitted at the festival.

The festival has 3 awards:
Best audience award, for the most enduring spectators.Audience award for the best film.

Young cinematographer award, accorded by the Filmbüro Franken to a regional filmmaker.
entry form and further infos available at:

www.nonstopfilm.info

best regards
Anselm Lenhardt

24 Stunden von Nürnberg