[Reader-list] Delhi University gets ABVP president after 8 years/ reader-list Digest, Vol 62, Issue 35.

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 03:11:25 IST 2008

Shri Durani,

Please ask about what is a castiest to Mr Aditya Raj Kaul. I am sure that he
will speak (also open and show) his mind to you despite the dangers of
taking the brain out in open without medical/surgical support and
supervision. As far as my definition is concerned, I am not bothering you by
telling it to you. If I tell you this, you will waste your time in replying
to it. If needed, I will bother you on another issue on another time.

Prakash

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Pawan Durani <pawan.durani at gmail.com> wrote:

> And Ray Sahib,
> What is your definition about Casteist ? And as far as Mr Adityaraj Kauls
> stand on communalism is concerned ,.I am happy that someone from youth
> section speaks his mind out at dangers which can engulf the whole country in
> times to come.
>
> Pawan Durani
>
> On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 2:41 AM, prakash ray <pkray11 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Mr Aditya Raj Kaul,
>>
>> I am not at all surprised at your happiness on the victory of ABVP's
>> presidential candidate in DUSU elections 2008. An activist like you of a
>> casteist organization like United Students, a clone of Youth for Equality,
>> will be only happy if a communal organization wins an election. And your
>> position on communalism is known to the readers of the list. Those who
>> have
>> not heard about the outfit called United Students, I want to tell them
>> that
>> this anti-reservation entity was formed in 2006 alongwith notorious Youth
>> for Equality to oppose reservation in the educational institution. United
>> Students contested DUSU elections in 2006 and 2007 and for better, it does
>> not exist anymore. Mr Aditya Raj Kaul led a delegation of United Students
>> the President of India on May 4, 2006 to oppose the reservations.
>> Interestingly, he is elated at the ABVP's victory after contesting against
>> it for two years. I am sure that he and his fellow anti-reservationists
>> worked for ABVP this time which 'supported' reservations. Will Mr Kaul
>> explain the deal between these two outfits? As far as the DUSU results are
>> concerned, it is another issue to be talked seperately.
>>
>> Prakash

Prakash K Ray
225, Sutlej, JNU, New Delhi-110067.
cinemela.blogspot.com